Friday, May 25, 2007

Still here...

Hello All!

Well I'm still at SDSU-- no children (I know you all just breathed a collective sigh of relief). Anyway, I'm teaching here through a grant project and the College of Education. If you know anyone who needs upper division elective credit, or is planning to apply for the credential program, tell them to take one of my TE 362 classes. This summer I'm teaching for the high school residential program on campus as well.

Writing here and there, trying to keep up on the submissions-- I find that checking my student loan total periodically, and calculating how much interest I will have paid once I'm done paying it back, keeps me motivated.

Taught a workshop up in San Francisco-- trying to reform the writing curricula in high schools so undergrads are more prepared for what is required of them.

Almost moved to the east coast a few times-- but then I remembered what it was like in the winter... and thanks to Piotr, what it's like in the summer.

Hope everyone is well!
~Courtney Lea Franklin

No comments: